AIPSO Office Closings: Thursday, March 5, 2015
Due to a winter storm impacting the northeastern United States, both AIPSO's home office in Johnston, Rhode Island and its New York Region office in New York City will close at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, March 5.
The following regional/Plan operations offices are headquartered in AIPSO’s home office:
- AIPSO’s Northeast Region, serving the Automobile Insurance Plans of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Vermont, as well as the New Hampshire Automobile Reinsurance Facility
- The Rhode Island Automobile Insurance Plan and Rhode Island Plan Service Center
- The Arkansas Automobile Insurance Plan
- The Associated Auto Insurers Plan of South Carolina
- The Plan operations offices serving the Indiana, Louisiana, and Oklahoma Automobile Insurance Plans
The New York Region serves the New York Automobile Insurance Plan.
Due to a winter weather warning and icy road conditions, AIPSO's Southeastern Region office in Birmingham, Alabama is closed on Thursday, March 5.
The Southeastern Region serves the Automobile Insurance Plans of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee, as well as the South Carolina Commercial Automobile Insurance Procedure.
In response to the declaration of a state of emergency due to severe weather conditions, AIPSO's New Jersey Region office in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey closed at 10:15 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, March 5.
The New Jersey Region serves the state’s Personal Automobile Insurance and Commercial Automobile Insurance Plans, as well as New Jersey’s Special Automobile Insurance Policy program.
Due to a winter storm and deteriorating road conditions, AIPSO's Mid-Atlantic Region office in Glen Allen, Virginia closed at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, March 5.
The Mid-Atlantic Region serves the Automobile Insurance Plans of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Virginia, and West Virginia.