AIPSO Offices' Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
AIPSO's home office and all AIPSO regional offices will close at 2:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday, November 25. They will remain closed on Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day) and Friday, November 27.
All AIPSO offices will reopen during regular business hours on Monday, November 30.
The following regional/Plan operations offices are headquartered in AIPSO’s home office:
• AIPSO’s Northeast Region, serving the Automobile Insurance Plans of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Vermont, as well as the New Hampshire Automobile Reinsurance Facility
• The Rhode Island Automobile Insurance Plan and Rhode Island Plan Service Center
• The Arkansas Automobile Insurance Plan
• The Associated Auto Insurers Plan of South Carolina
• The Plan operations offices serving the Indiana, Louisiana, and Oklahoma Automobile Insurance Plans
• The Plan management office for AIPSO’s Central Region, serving the Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota Plans
AIPSO’s Mid-Atlantic regional office, headquartered in Glen Allen, Virginia, serves the Automobile Insurance Plans of Delaware, District of Columbia, Virginia, and West Virginia.
AIPSO’s New Jersey Regional office in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, serves the state’s Personal Automobile Insurance and Commercial Automobile Insurance Plans, as well as New Jersey’s Special Automobile Insurance Policy program.
AIPSO’s New York regional office, headquartered in New York City, serves the New York Automobile Insurance Plan.
AIPSO’s Southeastern regional office, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, serves the Automobile Insurance Plans of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina (CAIP), and Tennessee.
AIPSO’s Western regional office, headquartered in San Francisco, serves the Automobile Insurance Plans of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming, as well as California’s Low Cost Auto Insurance program.